Our Enable Health & Safety consultants work with industrial facilities and manufacturing operations to provide the most contemporary safety services in the market today. Our consultants provide services in the areas of:
• Legislative Compliance
• Contractor Safety Management
• Facility Safety Audits
• Implement cloud-based technology to allow all staff to access the Health and Safety System via Ipads or Smart Phones
• Fully automate all Health and Safety functions using the latest software and QR Scanner technology reducing paperwork and needless duplication by 80%. This also includes the supply of a comprehensive Health and Safety system, Maintenance Management system, completed Training Needs Analysis, implemented E-Learning, Contractor Management and Return to Work modules.
• Undertake risk assessments of the manufacturing activities; for example the use of machinery and equipment.
• Ensure that health and safety training plans are formulated for high-risk elements of the business and are subsequently reviewed and updated on a periodic basis.
• Ensure that all relevant machinery and equipment is subject to any relevant statutory inspections and routine maintenance, and that all the relevant safety features are in place such as guarding and emergency stops.
Our consultants will deliver the customised, flexible; safety services you need to protect your employees, reduce losses and insurance costs, ensure compliance with legislation, and protect your hard-earned reputation.
We have a diverse staff of safety consultants that bring extensive experience to every situation to address your unique needs. Enable Safety Solutions has proven itself to be a safety advising resource that is large enough to ensure full-time coverage for clients of all sizes.
If your company has an incident, Enable Safety Solutions can investigate the incident and identify the root cause, as well as provide the necessary training to prevent future incidents.
Additionally, we can conduct safety perception surveys in which workers provide anonymous feedback to identify areas of concern, or help its clients develop their own written safety standards, policies, procedures and training programs based on regulatory requirements.
Contact us today to explore our capabilities and partner with a contemporary and progressive professional safety services company.